Kencoa Aerospace is an advanced aerospace manufacturer of precision machined components, sheetmetal fabrications, and complex assemblies for commercial, military, and business jets world wide. Our location in Eastman GA (2 hours south of Atlanta and 45 minutes from Warner Robins Air Force Base) is a Tier 1 supplier for Boeing Defense, Boeing Commercial, Lockheed Martin, Gulfstream, and more. Kencoa prides itself on hiring highly motivated and skilled individuals who have a wide range of experience within the Aerospace industry.
Qualified applicants should send email with resume & cover letter to: Job@KencoaAerospace.com
DO NOT APPLY IN PERSON – DO NOT PHONE CALL TO INQUIRE.
All applicants must provide proof of citizenship and submit to a criminal background check and random drug screening.
Kencoa Aerospace is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
| JOB TITLE: Deburr Technician |
Reports To: Production Lead
Department: Production Department
Pay Scale: $10 – $15 /hr.
The deburr technician is responsible for the removal of burrs and detailed surface finishing of aluminum, steel, and titanium per customer specification while still maintaining dimensional accuracy.
- Using ERP system to log labor activity and part accountability
- Cleaning metals with various chemicals to remove ink markings
- Removing burrs with pneumatic sanders, hand tools, and sanding pads
- Surface finish prep with scotch brite hand pads
- Performing in process inspections using dial calipers, tape measure, height gage, etc.
- Must be able to pay attention to detail
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Basic knowledge of hand tools
- Interpret blueprints, CAD drawings, and basic GD&T
- Use of measuring equipment to verify part accuracy
- Good communication skills
- Cooperate with teammates from all departments
- Maintain a positive attitude toward the Company and its customers
EDUCATION AND/OR TRAINING:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Primary work in manufacturing environment with some exposure to heat, cold and noise conditions
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 40 lbs.
- Safety glasses and ear plugs required
As a Deburr Technician you will be graded on the following areas:
- Punctuality and Attendance
- Quality of Work
- Job Knowledge
- Work Effort and Initiative
- Meeting quality requirements